Home Health Aide - Peoria CNA
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Peoria, IL
We are hiring CNA's for Peoria clients who reside in their homes. Our CNA's assist our clients, based on their needs, with activities of daily living; such as grooming, preparing meals, medication reminders and light housekeeping.
We offer our employee's a comprehensive training program to ensure that they are well prepared to handle a variety of eldercare situations and circumstances. This training program is available to all employees to increase their knowledge and confidence, thus providing the best care possible for our clients.
Please apply and complete the required assessments.
We will contact you shortly following receipt of that information.
*All Employees are required to have a reliable vehicle, auto insurance and a valid drivers license. Please only apply to this job if you are a certified nursing assistant. Provides support services, under the supervision of the appropriate Client Service Department staff, that assist the client or family in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort.
1. Certified by the state as a home health aide, successful completion of a nurse aide course that meets federal/state requirements or successful completion of Eight-Hour Training for New Home Service Workers in Illinois.
2. Takes oral and written instruction well.
3. Works in a team responsibly and independently without direct supervision.
4. Records observations and activities.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Knowledge and Abilities:
a) Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with primarily the geriatric population, and to a lesser degree the pediatric and adult populations.
b) Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
c) Able to assess data reflecting the client's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each client's requirements relative to their age-specific needs.