Registered Nurse - Peoria, IL
Spoon River Home Health Services is a full-service home health agency serving Fulton, Knox, Peoria, Tazewell, Mason, and McDonough counties in central Illinois. We are currently seeking Registered Nurse Case Managers to provide case management services for our clients.
Home care allows case managers to work autonomously providing one on one care with their client. The Registered Nurse Case Manager leads the care team of Licensed Practical Nurses, Therapists and Home Health Aides.
Health insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan are available to full time employees following the successful completion of the probationary period. Limited part time benefits are also available to employees working more than 20 hours per week. Even if you have full-time employment elsewhere, we would be very interested in talking with you.
Registered Nurses have many advancement opportunities such as Quality Assurance Manager, Nursing Supervisor, and Director of Nursing.
Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Illinois
• Prefer previous home health experience
• Must be caring, dependable, and trustworthy
• Ability to develop a written plan of care and work independently
• Must be able to communicate clearly and compassionately
• Ability to supervise team members effectively
• Must work as a team member in a positive and professional manner
• Great organizational and time management skills are essential
• Reliable transportation is required